Composting, Worm Farms and Bokashi
Did you know almost 40% of the average household bin is food waste?
This workshop presented by Lindsay Miles explores:
- Options for reducing food waste at home
- Types of home compost bins
- Different worm farm systems
- Bokashi buckets
- What suits different types of homes
- Options for those without a garden
- The services available for the time-poor
Lindsay is passionate about helping people to find more meaningful lives, with less waste and less stuff.
Places are limited and bookings are essential.
If you are unable to attend after booking please notify the library.
Phone (08) 9394 5125