The Hidden Job Market
At this workshop presented by Alison Bannister - Career Consulting, you will learn different approaches to consider when trying to secure employment in the current job market.
This workshop will:
- Give you a full understanding of what the ‘Hidden Job Market’ is.
- Identify how to find jobs that are not advertised.
- Explain how to create your own ‘network of opportunity’.
- Show you how LinkedIn could help you maximise your job searching.
- Define the various methods of approaching employers today.
- Provide new ideas on how to increase your chances of success.
Places are limited and bookings are essential.
If you are unable to attend after booking please notify the library.
Phone (08) 9394 5125