Positive Ageing - RAC: Keeping mobile and Wanslea: Grandcarers
RAC: Keeping Mobile
Wednesday 6 November, 1.30 - 2.30pm
Mobility scooters can help you to maintain your independence.
This presentation covers:
- Actions to help you stay safe around roads.
- Maintenance of mobility scooters.
- Information on how to use public transport with a scooter.
Wednesday 6 November, 3 - 4pm
Representatives from Wanslea will discuss:
- The history and an overview of Wanslea and Grandcare services.
- Who are Grandcarers.
- An overview of research projects.
- Information about Wanslea's Fairer Future for Grandchildren campaign.
These sessions are open to all age groups. Refreshments will be provided. Places are limited and bookings are essential.
Please notify the library if you are unable to attend after booking.
Phone (08) 9394 5125