From midnight tonight (12:01am Saturday 3 July), Perth and Peel will move to interim restrictions which will remain in place for three days, until 12:01am Tuesday 6 July.
In line with State Government directives, some of the City’s facilities will reopen with capacity limits and restrictions in place while others will remain closed for the time being.
- Council Administration – open with 20 person limit and 4sqm rule
- Perth Hills Armadale Visitor Centre – open with 20 person limit and 4sqm rule
- City community buildings – open with 20 person limit, 4sqm rule and COVID safe plans
- History House Museum – open with 20 person limit and 4sqm rule
- Armadale, Seville Grove and Kelmscott Libraries – open with 20 person limit and 4sqm rule
- Roleystone Green Waste Facility and the Armadale Landfill and Recycling Facility – open with 20 person limit and 4sqm rule
- City Playgrounds, BBQ areas, skate and dog parks – open with 4sqm rule and social distancing measures to be practiced
- Orchard House – CLOSED
- Champion Centre – CLOSED
- Armadale Fitness and Aquatic Centre (AFAC) – CLOSED
- Armadale Arena – CLOSED
Please visit the City’s FAQ page for more information - www.armadale.wa.gov.au/covid-19-information-hub
Masks are still mandatory and must be worn indoors and outdoors, and as such, please remember to wear it in all City facilities. Please continue to check in on the SafeWA app or use the contact registers provided.
We will provide another update on Monday as we receive further advice from the State Government.